Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sianara and a Peanut Butter Jelly Yogurt

Sianara. I'm off to Japan with my family today for a three week vacation! Needless to say I won't be doing any cooking to blog about... But who knows, maybe I'll post some pictures of food that I find there. Anyway, here's a last post before I go, and it's a simple one, straight from the heart.
I don't need to remind you about my love for Peanut Butter, right?
Good. So this is good stuff. Hit's the spot for breakfast, snack, lunch, dessert; you name it.
Healthy as hell too.
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY YOGURT
- 1 c greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp PB2 (or 3 if you know better)
- sugar/sweetener
- cinnamon
- strawberries, sliced thin
- vanilla extract
- granola

Slice strawberries and stir with a bit of sugar and vanilla extract (the longer these sit, the tastier) Mix cinnamon and sugar/sweetener to taste with yogurt. Finally, make a hole in the center of the yogurt and scoop in strawberries. Finally, throw on some granola, dig in, devour.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings. This is my first time on your blog, but you have a terrific one. I am always on the look out for interesting ideas, and this yogurt looks FANTASTIC!

    i am asking, would you please consider posting a few of your favorites on erecipecards.com
    http://erecipecards.com/

    It is a tool for bloggers to see and to be seen. Your posts would fit in perfectly.

    in addition, all photos, recipe titles as well as your blog name would link directly back to your blog. Thus giving you new attention and potentially new readers.

    Or, if you just want to take a look at a lot of fellow food bloggers all in one place. A great learning experience to get ideas about how to establish your own blogging voice!


    Please take a look. If you have any ideas or questions, please do not hesitate to write

    Dave
    http://erecipecards.com/
    Contact@eRecipeCards.com

    ReplyDelete