Peanut Butter, Jelly - meet Oatmeal.
This was only a matter of time...
But what the hell took so long?PB AND J OATMEAL
- 1/2 c rolled oats (not instant)
- 3/4 c milk (or more if you don't like it thick)
- sugar to taste (or maple syrup if you're cool)
- 1 to 2 to 3(!) tbsp Peanut Butter (again depending on coolness)
- shake of cinnamon
- 1 awesome tbsp of chunky jam (blueberry was awesome)
Pour the oats and the milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer, dump in your sugar, cinnamon and peanut butter and stir it up till oatmeal has arrived at your desired gooiness. Scoop into a bowl, top with the jelly and now decide whether you want to scoop a little of the jelly mountain up with each bite or stir it all together into a puddle of PB and J love. Either way, there will be a next time.
You are officially hooked.