Honey Mustard Chicken; it rarely gets better than this...
Until you serve it with Savory Garlic Israeli Couscous.
Honey Mustard Baked Chicken
- Chicken thighs and breasts ;)
- 2 tbsp stone ground dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 light honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- dried dill
- smoked paprika
Mix mustards, sour cream, salad dressing and vinegar together in a bowl, then coat chicken and let this marinate for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375 and place chicken in a casserole dish and sprinkle with the dried dill and smoked paprika. Finally, top with the sliced onions and cover with aluminum foil before baking for about 30 to 40 minutes.
* you might want to think about flipping the chicken over halfway through. I did this, but I am not sure that it was necessary. Also you could uncover and broil it for a minute before serving to see if this would add any crispiness.