Friday, May 20, 2011

The First of Many?

I never expected to do this, create a food-blog, that is. There are already so many out there sustaining this culture focused on food... But for as long as I can remember I've had a passion for cooking and, if you promise not to tell, I think that I'm pretty good at it.
Cooking for me is a meditation. I stop thinking about everything else, and everything I've got goes into the dish. I cook by instinct and almost never by recipe. This leads to some unlikley ingredients and funky combinations, but in the wise words of someone somewhere; if it tastes good, eat it!
So, as a pat on the back or a silly way to share a solitary meal, whatever, I have decided to create this blog to document some of my experiments and productions in kitchens far and wide. If you like what you see, give it a try, cook it up! You won't be dissapointed...

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I'm a vegetarian interested in finding some savory dishes that I can serve up when I need to. What I like most is that the recipes are simple and affordable but look packed with flavor. Preparation looks quick and easy! The photos are very appealing and a great help to someone like me who normally gets by on raw foods and puts in little time on cooking and food presentation.

    ReplyDelete